Crochet home decor patterns perfect for winter! Including crochet coasters, crochet pumpkins, crochet pillows, crochet ornaments, and more!
This post contains affiliate links for which I will get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Ok, friends, I’ve been keeping a secret but today is the day to share some good news with you!
Some designer friends and I have gotten together for the Third Annual 30 Days of Cozy where we’ll release 36 free and premium designs over the course of the next 30 days and you’ll get to download the PDFs for free!
That’s right, a new designer will be featured each day and they’ll be sharing an amazing holiday crochet home decor design just for you. I can’t wait…it’s going to be epic!
You can keep up to date on each day’s new design, right here!
The first two designs, released today, are incredible, but I know what you’re thinking, 30 days is a long time to wait for all these amazing designs…and that’s where the even better news comes in…
Because we know you’re busy and might not want to check back for each new design, you can get the entire bundle of 30+ crochet patterns TODAY in The 30 Days of Cozy Pattern Bundle.
This fabulous bundle is a collection of all 36 crochet patterns from some of your favorite bloggers and designers and it’s on sale for a limited time for just $18! That’s 87% off the retail price and a value of over $140 in beautiful, cozy, patterns perfect for selling, gifting or treating yourself.
You can’t miss it!
I’m so excited to share that my design, the First Snowfall Pillow, will be included in the bundle, just in time to add it to your fall maker-schedule..
CHECK OUT ALL THE AMAZING CROCHET HOME DECOR DESIGNS TO BE RELEASED DURING THIS EVENT AND, DON’T WAIT, DOWNLOAD YOUR BUNDLE TO START MAKING YOUR FAVORITES TODAY!
The First Snowfall Pillow pattern is a textured Tunisian crochet pillow made with Lion Brand Woolease Thick and Quick in Fisherman and Yarnspirations Bernat Baby Marly in Cloud Pink and 8.0 mm Tunisian crochet hook. It’s the perfect pillow to get cozy with this winter! Honeycomb and bobbles make it super fun. Use it to add some cuteness to a nursery or any other room! You can even showcase different sides according to your preference! Included you’ll also find a free coaster set pattern that is great for using up the leftover yarn!
As part of the 30 Days of Cozy event hosted by Pam from Made With a Twist, you can grab this pattern for FREE just for today, from 8 PM EST 09/24/2020 to 8 AM EST on Sep. 26th on Ravelry! Head to my post here to find out how to get it free!
Did you catch the 30 Days of Cozy Bundle last year? If so, you already know the quality and professionalism of each design that Pam, the Crochetpreneur includes in the event.
Now, you get another chance to add some more absolutely fantastic patterns to your collection and I can’t believe they’re all included for just $18!
Don’t miss out on this limited time offer as these patterns will never be offered at list low price again.
JUST CHECK OUT THE LIST OF CROCHET HOME DECOR DESIGNS INCLUDED IN THE 30 DAYS OF COZY BLOG HOP AND BUNDLE SALE….ALL FOR JUST $18!
WANT TO KNOW WHAT’S INCLUDED? CHECK OUT ALL THE PATTERNS THAT ARE INCLUDED:
- The Pinewood Pillow from E’Claire Makery
- Faux Fun Wreath from Made with a Twist
- Cozy Bobble Pumpkin from Juniper and Oakes
- Christmas Tree Coaster from Cosy Rosie UK
- Quick Crochet Baskets from Kickin’ Crochet
- Berry Baby Afghan from Crafting Each Day
- Terni Pillow cover from Rebekah Haas
- Cozy Fireplace Ornament from Wayward Pineapple Creations
- Peppermint Candy Coaster from Ambassador Crochet
- Cozy Kitchen Towels from Simply Melanie Jane
- Stashbuster Baskets from Desert Blossom Crafts
- French Press Cozy from Carroway Crochet
- Starry Ornaments from Me n’ My Hook
- Chunky Crochet Coasters from Tying an End
- XOXO Bunting form CC by Fran
- Soft and Cuddly Baby Blanket by Lakeview Cottage Kids
- Pinetown Pillow from Crafting at the Poole
- Rustic Pumpkin Basket from On Needles and Hooks
- Bobble Tree Ornament from Made with a Twist
- Cozy Chic Tea Cozy from Carroway Crochet
- Dallas Blanket from Two Brothers Blankets
- Hometown Holiday Baskets from Green Fox Farms
- Turkey Coasters from Crochet and Positivity
- Joy Candle Covers from Ned and Mimi
- Luxe Boho Stocking from Nana’s Crafty Home
- Coaster and Hot Pad Set from Bliss This by Amber
- Pumpkin Set from Grace and Yarn
- Pouch Ornament from Made with a Twist
- First Snowfall Pillow from Noor’s Knits
- Fun Towel Ring from Simply Hooked by Janet
- Snowflake Coaster from Crochets by Trista
- Mocha Me Cozy from Through the Loop Yarncraft
- Get to Work Lap Blanket from Stitch in Progress
- Cabled Candle Wraps from Sweet Potato 3
- Eco-duo Trivet from Eco-minded Stitches
- Sunflower Placemat from Crafty Kitty Crochet
- Bloom Placemats from Fosbas Designs
And before you go, don’t miss out on our MEGA Yarn Giveaway where you can enter for your chance to win over $200 USD in yarn…that should get you through sweater season!
If you like the First Snowfall Pillow make sure you check out my Tunisian Luxe Pillow Pattern.