Thanks for your interest in being a pattern tester for this crochet baby dress! Please scroll down for more information and to fill out the form.
Hello! Thank you so much for applying to be a tester for my newest baby dress pattern. Please answer the questions below and please see the requirements I have of a tester:
- To finish and have emailed notes by noon EST March 18.
- Check for mathematical and grammatical errors
- Convey things that could have been explained better
- Contact if there is anything that doesn’t make sense
- Time how long it took you to test
- Confirm yardage used
- Give final measurements
- Send photo(s) of work in progress as well as the finished item as a flat lay, and on a baby model (so I can see how the fit ended up)
- Put up a Ravelry project within one week of the pattern release.
Testers will be chosen on March 10th and told on the 11th. If you do not hear back from me, I want to thank you so much for applying. Please do not hesitate to apply in the future!
If you’re looking for more Tunisian crochet projects, check out my free Tunisian Sweetheart Scarf pattern.
Are you a poc and or mom knit or crochet designer? If you are and would like to join me for a Live on Instagram, check out this blog post.
To get all my blog updates and pattern release and promo information, join my mailing list here.